Breakfast & Instagram

I like taking pictures of my foods/recipes from the Drop 10 Diet but I don’t like making a billion blog post about what I eat. If you’re interested in seeing some recipes follow my instagram NoSanchez4

image

When I post I’ll put the Marcos: Calories,  carbs,  fat, Protein,  & fiber.

This morning I didn’t feel like having breakfast or making anything.  I was going to make a smoothie but the blender needed to be washed so I search through the Drop 10 Diet book and found a Almond Butter Muffin recipe. The recipe called for an English Muffin but I switched it out for 2 Sara Lee Delight 45 (90) calorie bread slices.

I’m getting use to eating Almond Butter it taste fine but its a lil gritty. But I’m all for low carb high protein foods đŸ™‚

Have a happy hump day!

8 Comments Add yours

1. claireavril says:

I loveeeee almond butter! Did you make your own?

1. NoSanchez says:

No, I used the Justine branch once I get a food processor I will definitely start making my own

1. claireavril says:

Yum! Can’t wait to see your recipes!

2. NoSanchez says:

Thanks! Do you make your own? Do you have a food processor you like?

3. claireavril says:

I have made my own. I love that you can put your own touch on your recipe depending on what you like. My friend recommended mixing with coconut oil, so I tried that. Then I tried it again using coconut oil, honey and ground cinnamon (a little at a time, to taste) and it was amazing.
        When it comes to food processor brands, I like Kitchenaid and Cuisinart. A good machine can be pricey but a great investment.

4. NoSanchez says:

Yes I agree it pays off to buy a quality product once versus paying more later in time, frustration & having to replace a canopy item

5. claireavril says:

I agree! Check out this recipe for flourless almond butter chocolate chip cookies. Super easy to make.

6. NoSanchez says:

Looks yummy will definitely try them